Hunter’s Best Friend at School – Activity #2: "Bus Load of Friends"
Activity #2: “Bus Load of Friends”
- Bus template (provided)
- ‘Little Person’ template (provided)
- Stiff tag board
- 15cm (6 inch) pieces of yarn
- Crayons, felt markers, or paints
- Yellow and black paper from roll
- Enlarge the bus to the size of a bulletin board (using the overhead projector). Trace the bus onto a large sheet of yellow paper. Cut along the outside of the bus, including large holes for windows.
- Use the black paper to cut two wheels for the bus. Attach the yellow bus and wheels to the bulletin board.
- Trace enough ‘little people’ on stiff tag board for each student in the class. Cut out (or students can do this).
- Prepare enough 15cm (6 inch) pieces of yarn so that each student has two pieces.
Step by Step:
Step One: Have each student colour/paint a ‘little person’, including the face.
Step Two: Have the students glue the yarn pieces on as hair.
Step Three: Pin the various ‘little people’ to the window areas of the bus.
Optional: Adult helpers use a glue gun to attach the yarn for the hair.
A large school bus filled with smiling children side-by-side inside the windows.
Fun with Fin:
Print and cut the Fin image provided to an appropriate size. Include Fin in a window of the bus with all the little people.
K - Hunter's BF #2
buying cialis generic One thing I kno is that single mothers suffer a lot